JOIN OUR TEAM
Sisters Traveling SoloTM (STS) is an innovative travel community and imaginative travel company focused on connecting, empowering, inspiring and supporting sisters on their travel journey. The STS Facebook community was created to empower women of color to travel solo...to travel in general. STS members are located throughout the world, offering diverse thought and engagement.
(Post College Graduates)
Sisters Traveling Solo (STS) is looking for an optimistic, passionate, and dedicated part-time Social Media Marketing Intern to join our team. This is a unique opportunity to join a fast-growing company in the travel industry.
- Help boost brand engagement and social media followings across all (5) brands
- Assist with the design and execution of social media campaigns
- Create weekly and monthly editorial calendars to promote all (5) company brands
- Assist company Brand Strategist and Publicist as needed
- Track social media engagement to identify high performing ideas and campaigns for scalability
- Create and distribute content such as blogs, videos, and press releases on social media and traditional news outlets.
- Bring ideas to the company that would help increase revenue
- Constantly examine marketing analytics and see what is and isn’t working
- Support our team at live and online vents when needed
- College Graduate (Bachelor's Degree)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Tik tok, and Twitter)
- Knowledge of social media analytics software including Facebook insights, Google Analytics, and Twitter Analytics to track audience engagement and campaign performance.
- Ability to work independently and under the direction of our Brand Strategist or company's Founder.
Candidate Preferred Qualifications:
- Post College Graduate (MBA)
Part-time - 20/hours a week for (3 - 6) months. The term could extend longer depending on company fit.
Hourly wage to be discussed with final interview candidates
- Virtual, but will require some mandatory in-person meetings.
How to Apply:
- Submit your resume no later than May 26th (11:59 PM EST) to .
- Include in the email why you would like to be interviewed for this role.
- Include "Marketing Intern Submission" in the subject line of the email.
Late submissions will not be reviewed.
5/26/20 at 11:59 pm Eastern Standard Time.
We will not take late submissions for any reason.